The Awards present sponsors with a unique opportunity to demonstrate their commitment to recognising and supporting excellence and innovation throughout the industry. Sponsoring an award category will enable your organisation to align itself with the values and philosophies of The Maritime Standard Awards, while showcasing your corporate identity, services and products. Sponsorship will further raise your organisation’s profile and enhance your credibility with prospective clients, customers and industry peers. In short an Award sponsorship provides your company with the ideal means to reach its target clientele.
What you get
An Award sponsorship represents incredible value for your company. It will enable you to capitalise on The Maritime Standard brand, its independence, its renowned ability to bring together the region’s top executives and its organisational strengths, while enabling you to focus on your communications and marketing objectives for the event.
Award Sponsorship benefits include:
- Logo recognition in all pre- and post-event promotional materials, advertising and event collateral (Logos will appear in alphabetical order)
- Logo recognition with a hyperlink to the sponsor website plus a company profile on the event website
- Logo recognition on event signage displayed prominently in the Pre-Dinner reception area
- Logo recognition in the official Winners Souvenir Catalogue, including a full page (A4) full colour advertisement (sponsor to provide) and a 200 word sponsor profile
- Visual branding during the presentation of your sponsored Award category, and during dinner on AV loops
- An opportunity for a sponsor’s representative to present the ‘sponsored’ Award to the winner
- A table of ten seats at the Awards Gala Dinner with an option to purchase additional seats at a 15% discount
- Acknowledgement by the Master of Ceremonies during the Award presentation
- Sponsor signage on sponsor’s dinner table
Become a Sponsor
To sponsor one of the coveted awards fill in the Sponsorship query form or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org