- INTRODUCTION AND DEFINITIONS
- .The Maritime Standard Awards (the “Event”) is organised and managed by Flagship Events LLC, a company registered in Dubai with the registered office at Oasis Centre, Office number 108, Shk. Zayed Road, PO Box 25980, Dubai, UAE.
- .References to “us” means Flagship Events LLC and references to “we” and “our” shall be construed accordingly. Reference to “you” means the person, firm, company, entity or organization completing a booking form and references to “your” shall be construed accordingly.
- .“Booking” means a booking for you to attend the event made by you to us by submitting a booking form.
- .”Booking Form” means an application for you to attend the event made by you to Flagship Events LLC .
- .“Booking Fee” means the total sum payable by you to us as specified in the booking form.
- .You may request to book a table for ten people and/or individual seat/s at the event either:
2.1.1. online by completing the online booking form and submitting it;
2.1.2. by email by completing a booking form and emailing it Flagship Events LLC.
- .All booking requests at the event are subject to availability.
- .By submitting a booking form, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- PRICES AND PAYMENT
- Prices are set out on the booking form and/or the event website.In order to qualify for any ‘early bird’ rates, booking and payment must be received before the deadline date listed.
- Once you receive an invoice you are liable for all outstanding payments for your place, whether or not you attend the event.
- The Booking Fee shall be payable by you to Flagship Events LLC in full and in cleared funds into our nominated bank account within fifteen (15) days of the date of the invoice. In all cases booking fees shall in any event be paid at least 45 days before the commencement of the event. For any bookings made within 45 days of the event, payment must be made immediately. You are responsible for paying all bank charges.
- If payment is not received in full Flagship Events LLC may refuse you/your guest admission to the Event.
- CHANGES TO THE EVENT
- It may be necessary for reasons beyond our reasonable control to alter the advertised content, timing and/or location of the event or the advertised speakers. We reserve the right to do this at any time.
- We reserve the right to cancel the event and in such a situation, the total liability of Flagship Events LLC for such a cancellation shall be limited to a refund of any booking fee paid by you.
- If the Event is postponed, this booking will be transferred to the revised date of the Event and no refund will be due.
- We shall not be liable to you for travel, accommodation or other costs and expenses incurred by you/your guests if we are required to cancel or relocate the event as a result of an event outside our reasonable control (including, without limitation, due to acts of God, severe weather, fire, explosion, military or terrorist acts (or threats of any such acts), any industrial action or widespread illness etc.
- SUBSTITUTIONS & CANCELLATIONS POLICY
- Should an individual on your table booked be unable to attend, you may nominate an alternative person to attend up to 10 days prior to the start of the event, at no extra charge.
- Should substitution not be possible, cancellation charges apply as follows: 4 weeks or more prior to start of event: 25% of the booking fee; Less than 4 weeks prior to start of event: 100% of the booking fee.
- All substitutions and cancellations must be received in writing. No-shows will be charged the full rate.
- Special dietary requirements-
A form must be requested from Flagship Events LLC. The form must be completed and returned as instructed on the form. This form must be received by Flagship Events LLC 5 working days prior to the Event, otherwise it may not be possible to take care of the specific requirements of any guest.