Thank you for your booking to attend The Maritime Standard Awards to be held on Tuesday, 15th November 2022 at Atlantis The Palm, Dubai, UAE.
Please fill the guest list form here to provide information about those attending. Dubai Department of Tourism and Commerce Marketing (DTCM) requires the following fields for each person attending – first name, last name, email, mobile number, company name, country of residence, nationality, and age group. This information must be true and accurate and must be provided 10 working days prior to the event.
GPS Coordinates for Atlantis, The Palm:
25.1304° N, 55.1171° E
• Arrival- Parking: Valet parking is free from 6 pm onwards on 15th November 2022
Please be sure to check the following sources.
- • Dubai Airport website for schedules and latest visa information
- • Your airline provider for flight status updates
- • Please check your visa requirements under https://gdrfad.gov.ae/en/form/contact-us
- • Your country’s travel advisory for latest guidance on outbound trips
For precautionary measures to keep you and those around you safe, visit the following websites or Twitter handles
- • WHO
- • Dubai Health Authority website; follow on Twitter @dha_dubai
- • Ministry of Health and Prevention website; follow on Twitter @mohapuae
For more information about the measures that are taken in Dubai, please check the following sources:
- • Visit the Emirates News Agency’s (WAM’s) Coronavirus update page for the latest information
- • Dubai Media Office website
- • Department of Economic Development – Instagram Dubai_DED and Twitter @Dubai_DED
- • Dubai Municipality – Instagram @dubaimunicipality and Twitter @DMunicipality
Our team will be in touch with more information nearer the date of the event. The invoice for the booking will be emailed to you separately.
Should you require any further information please contact Ammaar Murtaza at +971 4 380 5556 or email at email@example.com.
Thank You! We look forward to seeing you at the Awards.
The Maritime Standard Awards Team