Before you travel
Public health and safety are Dubai’s utmost priority, and the most stringent international standards in safeguarding all people here are deployed at all times. Dubai authorities are diligently monitoring, and continuously adapting response protocols to align with the latest guidance from the World Health Organisation (WHO) so that the city can continue to successfully contain outbreak risk within communities, for both residents and visitors.
The UAE has been extremely proactive in implementing a far-ranging series of preventative healthcare and hygiene protocols, including ramping up its hospital infrastructure and advancing testing capabilities as confirmed by its ranking as one of the world’s top country for its response to COVID-19 in terms of number of tests per million people. The daily testing average equals the four-month average in other countries
Dubai continues to deploy technologically integrated advanced safety controls, to prevent, monitor, detect, and ring-fence any incidences within the tourism ecosystem, coupled with stringent operational guidelines across every touchpoint from airports, in-city transport and hotels, to restaurants, retail, and leisure and entertainment facilities. For more information on travel advisory, please be sure to check the following sources.
- • Dubai Airport website for schedules and latest visa information
- • Your airline provider for flight status updates
- • Please check your visa requirements under https://gdrfad.gov.ae/en/form/contact-us
- • Your country’s travel advisory for latest guidance on outbound trips
For precautionary measures to keep you and those around you safe, visit the following websites or Twitter handles
- • WHO
- • Dubai Health Authority website; follow on Twitter @dha_dubai
- • Ministry of Health and Prevention website; follow on Twitter @mohapuae
For more information about the measures that are taken in Dubai, please check the following sources:
- • Visit the Emirates News Agency’s (WAM’s) Coronavirus update page for the latest information
- • Dubai Media Office website
- • Department of Economic Development – Instagram Dubai_DED and Twitter @Dubai_DED
- • Dubai Municipality – Instagram @dubaimunicipality and Twitter @DMunicipality
TICKETING / REGISTRATION PROCESS
- • Online pre-registration is required for contact tracing purposes.
- • Over-the-counter registration is not possible at this time.
- • In case a helpdesk or a ticket sales area is required onsite, compliance to social distancing norms for queuing with 2m floor markers will be followed.
- • Automated ticket dispensation will be implemented, where applicable
VENUE ACCESS AND PARKING
We encourage you to arrive at the venue earlier than usual, to allow more time for enhanced safety checks.
- • Valet parking is free from 6 pm onwards on 15th November 2022
- • Taxi, Uber and Careem drop-off points are available at venue
- • Sanitisation of frequently touched parking areas like payment machines and attendant booths is thoroughly carried out
- • Social distancing stickers are placed in all elevators and walkways
ARRIVAL AT THE VENUE
- • All visitors will be screened via contactless temperature checks prior to entering the venue through designated entrances
- • If a visitor is identified with high temperature, the individual may be requested to wait for 2-5 minutes for the body temperature to cool down, after which a follow-up temperature check will be done
- • If high temperature is still indicated, the individual will be directed to an isolation room and the Emergency Medical Services Team (EMS) will be contacted for further action in compliance with Dubai Health Authority procedures
DURING THE EVENT
- • Please follow the clearly marked and separate entry and exit points
- • Wearing a face mask is mandatory at all times including inside the halls, gloves are optional
- • Please keep social distancing when greeting and refrain from exchanging business cards
- • Barcode or QR codes will be digitally scanned to allow entry where applicable
- • Regular handwashing is recommended. Alternatively, please sanitise your hands frequently using the sanitisers provided across the venue
- • Please keep a social distance of 2 metres at all times. When queuing, please stand on the floor stickers to ensure minimum distance. Our event seating capacities have also been adjusted to accommodate this social distance
- • Electronic version of the guest directory, seating plan and programme will be available as paper-based materials are not recommended at this time.
- • Once the guest arrives in the hall, guests to be seated by themselves. Staff will not be assisting the guest to their seats.
- • During the dinner, staff will be wearing full PPE and serve the guest with distance. After serving the food staff to stand a side and only go to the table once the guest calls
- • No physical fan/audience interaction is allowed during live events
DEPARTURE FROM THE VENUE
- • Please follow the clearly marked, dedicated exits when leaving
- • Signage is located at taxi ranks outlining the venue’s safety regulations. Additional traffic marshals may also be positioned to ensure safe distancing, when needed
Should you require any further information please contact Ammaar Murtaza at +971 4 380 5556 or email at email@example.com.