Dubai Maritime City is a multi-purpose built maritime centre that will create an exclusive atmosphere for the international marine & maritime community, divided into two precinct: industrial and commercial.
- Industrial Precinct: As the sole specialized marine & maritime cluster in the region, DMC has managed to develop a well established industrial precinct that covers all marine & maritime industry needs under one umbrella; ship repair, ship owners, technical expertise and marine suppliers. It also provides entire infrastructure that includes offices, workshops, warehouses, showrooms, shops, yacht manufacturing and ship repair plots.
- Commercial Precinct: DMC offers mix use freehold plots that are intended to be developed to consist of retail, residential & office towers and promenade.
Our superb strategic location makes us attractive to marine & maritime industry which will reinforce our goal towards an integrated worldwide marine & maritime cluster
- Create a Platform to support marine & maritime repairs for wooden Dhows & Super Yachts
- Attract leading players in the industry to use this platform
- Support the industry with the right infrastructure
- Create real estate to support this industry
- Establishment of integrated management process for yard operations & property management